deejayTraXzdeejayTraXz

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Karbon - Anaconda Remix Karbon - Anaconda Remix

Art !

This piece off art is f*cking brilliant !!

I work with FL studio 6 and eum.. I would like to make some DnB music.. But I can't do it.. it's too hard and I can't start with something, and I don't have good samples and stuff.. Maybe you could help me ?

E-mail me @ : laenens_koen@hotmail.com
Greetz !
(check my songs)

Karbon responds:

I started by influences. I listen to alot of different dnb artists to know different tastes. Try going to www.breakbeatparadise.com for some. But I try to make my own stuff now. And try Absynth 3.0. Pretty good VST if you ask me.

Pwnage demo Pwnage demo

standard ????

I don't know.. The snare is standard and suck ( much too hard), kick is standard.. melo SuCkS ! try to make sumthing originaller..
I pretty sure that you're working with FL studio??
- Don't use standard VSTi's !
- Download some MIDI's for examples
- DOWNLOAD PLUG INS !!!

I'm pretty sure if you follow these tips you should get better !

Need some help ? jast ask..

Undergoingurge responds:

yes id ike help im me

TheComet-Feeling a bit uneasy TheComet-Feeling a bit uneasy

Cool piece of music

Cool song, got a question.. with what program do you work?? I would love to make Drum n bass music.. but.. I don't know how !!

V-M - The V Rampage [FINAL] V-M - The V Rampage [FINAL]

Cool

Question: How do you make drum n bass songs ? I would love to make a DnB song.. I work wit FL Studio.. Maybe you can help me out ???

e-mail: laenens_koen@hotmail.com

GReeTZ,

DeejayTraXz(could you also rate my songs??)

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Well man I don't own FL my self so I really don't know how it works with that music software! Well i'll talk to you more once I get a chance tday K man! S thanks for the Viewtiful Review man and Keep it V!
V-_-v-_-V-_-v-_-V
m-_-M-_-M-_-m

old - cmbonds are foreverest old - cmbonds are foreverest

cool

How do you make Drum n bass music ?? With what program ? contact me plz. deejaytraxz (laenens_koen@hotmail.com)

cheesemonkeybill responds:

bitch i dont use no program, i simply excrete dnb out of my soul

Battle theme--_--LOOP Battle theme--_--LOOP

cool

How did you make the loops ? With what program ? Please let me know !

greetz,

TraXz

PERVOK responds:

I make them using the program 'FL studio 5 producer edition'...and with a few VSTs and a few thousand samples ;)

thanks for the review!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

how did you make it ?

Hi, eum I got a question for you.. With wich program did you make drum n bass songs ? If it is with FL Studio, could you please help me, trying to make drum n bass ---> Too hard :p Lol

Greetz, TraXz